- You mustprovide up-to-date, complete, and accurate personal information or other data as requested by apply2study, and as required to process your application.
- You must provide up-to-date, complete, and accurate payment information as required by apply2study or its third-party payment processor, as applicable.
- You must obtain all relevant permissions from any third party like your educational institution for apply2study to collect your data.
- Nothing herein transfers any ownership of your data to apply2study in its original form.
- Quality of your data: apply2study does not assess your data for quality or otherwise. Apply2study and its partners and other third parties to whom apply2study is permitted to pass your data under this agreement, may rely on the accuracy of your data provided by you to the apply2study.
- Feedback:any feedback that you receive regarding your data is not as the result of any specific examination or any judgment exercised by apply2study regarding your data, but rather it is solely based on the compliance requirements of apply2study partners.
- An integral part of the apply2study services involves the collection, processing, transmission, and disclosure of your data by apply2study, apply2study partners and their service providers, and you hereby consent to:
- Apply2study’s provision of your data to any apply2study partner, visa agencies, language test score organizations, professional bodies and governmental or regulatory authorities; and
- Communications from apply2study both for marketing and informational purposes
- Apply2study always reserves the right to disclose any personal information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, legal process, or requirements of a governmental or regulatory authority.
- Storage of your data in other jurisdictions: your data uploaded to the apply2study services may be hosted on servers residing in any country which apply2study perceives to be safe. By using the apply2study services, your data may become subject to the applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which such servers reside or to the terms of agreements respecting the hosting of data on such servers.
- De-identified data:your data may be used by apply2study, or it may provide to third parties any data regarding your use of the apply2study, in aggregated form that does not identify you (“de-identified data”) for apply2study’s business uses, including for the purposes of enhancing and fixing the apply2study services, performing analytics, marketing the apply2study services to third parties, and selling such de-identified data for profit. Apply2study will own all intellectual property rights in the output of apply2study’s use of any such de-identified data.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Website and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Website and Service.
- We use several categories of cookies, and each performs different functions. You can learn more about cookies and their functions generally by visiting an information website like allaboutcookies.org.